java dizz

Last Saturday I went to Java Jazz Festival. I kind of wanted to see Corrine Bailey Rae's performance. Before I realized her show was on Friday night.

On JI Expo, first thing I noticed: the parking was crazy. Second thing: once inside, I could barely moved. Geez, just how many tickets sold. Didn't they have some calculations or something??

The special show was even crazier. Santana was scheduled on 10.30 and the hall gate opened half hour before. And thousands of people were already waiting.

This is.. so many people.


And where's the so called artist anyway?

I almost canceled my plan to watch it if not because I was trapped in the middle of big wave of people trying to get their way in. And here's what popped in my mind: "I am like a drop of fluid on a pipe. The movement is turbulent. What's the Reynold number? Above 2000 or above 4000?"

When I see a woman trying to cool herself down using a fan, I thought of forced convection.

Good thing I didn't think about amplitude and frequency when Chuck Loeb was on stage.

Maybe I should go back studying. Damn.

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com