Class of 2006

I don't want to make promise I can't fulfill. To remember you. To always be close.

Perhaps only few of us will stay in touch. Perhaps, as our hair turns gray, you and me will be lost in a haze of memory.

But while we still have the chance, I want to stay and hold your hands. Lay my head on your shoulder just like we often do. Drive our way to sunset.

Hours from now we will be parted. Each of us will be heading to different directions, reaching for different places.

And we will be okay.

Life has much to offer. And sometimes, it takes goodbye for a price.

Happy graduation day. Will be missing you. :)



note:
Perhaps I'm indeed good at romanticing situation. Quite number of people asking me if there's any special person I was refering through this post. Well, there were. For my good friends, Chemical Engineering Class of 2006.

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com