The way it goes

I was wondering alone in front of my laptop. The night is getting old and it's silence surrounding me whole. Caught between what I thought and what I felt.

There are things you need to experience first before you can understand. Of how life goes and what it means. Of where fate leads and what it brings. And in some point of that journey, you can finally say: it's okay. This world is not meant to be perfect. You are not meant to get everything you want.

I drifted away... I have blamed them, her, him. I have blamed me. But still I couldn't find peace in the black sheep. So for almost too long time, I finally embrace reality and take life as it is.

There got to be reasons for everything. There got to be greater good in the further of your going.

Make believe. Someday I will understand.

Comments
One Response to “The way it goes”
  1. Anonim says:

    devy nandya yang ciamik dan sedang mencari esensi dari kehidupan, halahh..halah..

    itu di "affiliates", nama gw salah BESARRR!!
    Dwi Ratih Perbawati Hutapea...bukan PURBAwati..emang eyke manusia sebelum masehiii..:D

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com