burned

Life is not something you can predict, I guess. And it's not too easy to live either. We can only assume; sometimes we're right, other times we're wrong.

There's always a surprise in every turn. Sometimes it puts a smile on our faces. Sometimes it brings a heartache.

There were times when I thought I must get what I want. I refused to fail. I refused to accept that most things in this world is just out of my reach. But then I learned to deal with broken dreams, broken promises, and broken heart. And found out that the best way to avoid disappointments is to not expect anything.

Then I thought... so what's the use of dream? If we don't expect it to come true?

I might be right. I might be wrong. I might change my mind.

I think we all do our own parts. And if there are people who don't like decisions we made, the role we played and couldn't take the situation they're in, it's not our faults. You cannot guarantee other people's happiness, you're not that strong. But you have full control of your life and how you're going to live it.

Some people play safe, risk a little and gain a little. Some people taking risk, they might lose big or win even bigger. And there's nothing wrong with both of it. It's just their ways of living a life. In the end, all we ever want is happiness.

There are people who think life is a battlefield, others think life is a playground. And maybe life is just what you picture what it should be.

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com