Future On Hold

If anyone asks me what I desire most in this world, that would be to live happily ever after. But then, it turns out that life isn't that easy. I have to think about other things that I have to desire. Like what I want to be. Professionally.

Lately it seems like most of my friends are beginning to set the paths they want to step in. Some of them are thinking about multinational-company they want to work at, some are preparing for further studies, some are getting married (okay, I made this up)...

That's like a slap in the face. I have no idea of what I'm going to do after graduation. Fortunately, I still have at least a year to figure that out.

I always believe that everyone was born with her/his own true calling. Yea..., I know it sounds cliche. I think everyone was born for reason. And the reason is that so-called-calling.

I mean, we all born different. Anyone can search this whole world for someone like me, and they would always find the second best of me. Not because I'm perfect, but because I am me. Nobody can be a better version of me but myself..., right?

So then I think, life isn't about competition. Because we're all special and have our own unique way to make contributions. And money will come afterward; its only a logical consequences of us working. Great works are those that contribute greatly to mankind, anyway.

Each one of us has a part in order to make this world a good place for living. Each has his/her true calling. I don't what happens in this world. Those who has no empathy become doctors. Those who love acting become engineers. Those who are after money become lawyers. Those who have no idea about rightness become journalists. What happen to dreams? To contributions?

Back to decide what I'm going to do... I'm trying so hard to make the whoever-who-do-the-call calling me.

Pleaaaase...??

Comments
2 Responses to “Future On Hold”
  1. Anonim says:

    " some are getting married "

    merujuk kepada diri sendiri ya dev? :P

  2. Unknown says:

    gw juga blm tau kok dev, lulus mo ngapain... >.<
    by the way, "I mean, we all born different. Anyone can search this whole world for someone like me, and they would always find the second best of me. Not because I'm perfect, but because I am me. Nobody can be a better version of me but myself..., right?"
    i completely adore that paragraph =)

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com