It's Been A While...

I'm not really in the mood for doing anything recently. Hahahaha... I've bought like ten books during this semester break and succeed to finish only one. I was supposed to practice three movements of a piano sonata and only manage to play one. Even last time I went for shopping-shoes with my mom and sister, I only bought one pair. I guess I'm really into the number 'one' these days.

Anyway..., we're working on one project right now: Boulevard's new issue will be out on mid-August. Hopefully it will be ready by this weekend.

It has to be.

My dad has already bought tickets for Hee Ah Lee's piano recital this Saturday. Can you believe she only has four fingers and no-legs-only-knees?? Well, I guess you can't beat talents. I mean, even Beethoven wrote symphonies and orchestras even when he's deaf.

I always envy those who really know where they belong. I mean, isn't that scary, when you only has four fingers, you want to play that Schubert's repertoir so very much? Then you decide to perform in front of audiences who will mercilessly judge you? Isn't it scary to catch a dream, that people thought, is impossible for you to reach?

Where does she get such strength? Maybe the answer is like one in those fairy tales, by believing in it.

I think they're rare, those moments when you really hear what your heart wants to say. So when you do, I think you should go for it. Or else you'll be sorry.

Comments
3 Responses to “It's Been A While...”
  1. I thought you too busy til forget writting, wkwkwk

    Btw, every people has been given their own path but a little of them have known theirs. We're still looking for that, hehehe

  2. Anonim says:

    boulevardnya rencana terbit pas OHU ga dev??
    hahahaa...
    jadi inget masa2 muda dulu..
    hati-hati tar mundur terbit...aaarrrgghhh..

  3. jadi kok, wi. mudah2an. harusnya. haduuuu.........

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com