So It Began

Well, I've never been good in saying something like prelude. So this is it. My brand new blog. I guess I won't be writing on the old one anymore. It took me like forever just to decide the template. And... here it is, as you see.

Anyway, now is like 2.14 AM. I'm still awake. Partly because... well I'm sort of in my semester break and just like any college student who's having a break, I spent my day in all the glory of laziness I have within. Meaning: didn't do anything but playing piano, IM-ing, watching DVDs... Anyway, as I'm writing this, I think I heard someone press the tuts of MY piano outside my room. And I heard a sound as if someone tried to close the piano. Me and my sisters have a bad habit when it comes to that, we never bother to close the piano.

This is quiet scary. I want to go outside and take a leak, but I figure I can wait until morning when everyone is up. Then I look at the door of my room, I realize I haven't closed it properly. Well, my dad haven't closed it properly after saying goodnight. And I am too scared even to close the door. Well, I figure if this whatever-thing even bother to close the piano, 'it' can do with my door as well. That's if I'm not just imagining things. It's pretty late now. So well, perhaps I AM imagining thing.

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com