Living a Life

I just noticed that they don't put out dates in this template. How am I supposed to know when did I write these things??? But I'm too lazy anyway, to pick up new template and everything. So I'll just keep this they way it is.

I watched The Clique a while ago. Yes, that movie with 12-years-old-girls and their Balenciaga bags and Prada shoes. That was a piece of junk, for sure. Damn. I can't believe I had passed my junior high school long time ago, then high school, and now in college. Does the time ever get a rest?? I mean, I didn't even get sufficient time for being mean and inconsiderate.

As I look back on things I'd done in my past, I think I'd been a too-good-girl. I never stabbed anyone behind their backs, I never made friends to anyone just to fit in, I never classified anyone based on their parents' wealth or clothes they wear. Gossiping is normal and totally not a crime, so that doesn't count. See? I was a good girl, and I still am. But being a bitch now seems like fun. Hahahaha... I just wish I had took as many chances as possible, made as many 'little' mistakes as possible. I mean, I was young, it's my right to do the wrongs.

As people get older, they not only get more responsibilities, but recognitions as well. I am way too wise now, to start a war with some girls just because I don't like the way they dress, the way they walk, or the way hold their purses. I also am way too graceful to make an exhibition of myself on Facebook or Twitter. And way too aware to constantly talking about sales, latest trends, dream shoes, idols, Mischa Barton, Adam Broody, Paris Hilton... I have no time for regular shoppings and The O.C is like oh-so-last-decade. Even when I watch GossipGirl, I feel like: duh. I mean, they're like in high school and all 17-years-old. And here I am feeling so totally more mature in my 20.

Well, I guess every stage of life has its own excitement. I just have to cherish the time I have and make the most of it.

Comments
2 Responses to “Living a Life”
  1. Unknown says:

    Looks like you are getting old too fast LOL

    wait until you graduate and you will feel how old you are :D

  2. Anonim says:

    and see how tall you are. hahaha
    *ga nyadar diri

    templatenya keren dev. baru nyasar kesini gw. hehehe

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com