all I want is everything

I've been wondering for days of why Chuck Bass was like... so hard-headed in admitting his feelings toward Blair Waldorf. I mean, I know that he never felt love toward anyone and that she was his first love. *jeez..., I can't believe I wrote something so cliche* But I still didn't get it, why? Wasn't he supposed to feel grateful for finding such thing as to love and be loved?

Then this morning, something came into my mind. Anonymous quotation said: why is the one who can stop you from crying, is the one that is making you cry? Then I think, based on experience, the closer someone is to your heart, the easier can they break you down. Like once, when I was younger, my mother was like... freaking out on me. Then I would've hid in the closet and cried. Eventually I came out, because it's like... dark and and hard to breath in there. But the point is I love her so dearly that when she hurt me even if it's unintentionally, I would break.

Chuck Bass had been hurt too many times in his pathetic life. Losing his mother after she gave birth to him, losing his father after Chuck finally found out that he actually loved his son, losing his best friend for sleeping with Blair (aka his best friend's girlfriend)... So perhaps, the insecurity he held inside was enough to make him push Blair out of his life. By letting Blair into his heart meant he was giving Blair more power to break him. Hahaha... I should've taken psychology instead of engineering.

At the very last episode he came back to her, though. Good for him. I mean, wasn't stupid for two people who loved each other, instead of cherishing what they had, all they did was pushing each other away? They just did too much drama. But hey, that's what made Gossip Girl... quiet interesting.*wink, wink*

about me

Foto saya
Contact me: devy.nandya@gmail.com